28.6.09

p u z z l e

in the morning sun \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ she is like a stone \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ feeling lucky \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ still waiting for a love \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ pirate wants her heart \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ i'll keep you with me in my embrace \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ i'll make it all mine \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ i will buy a gun \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ you will start a war \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ don't you see that ? \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ can you hold me tightly ? \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ your help just hurts \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ my world crumbles \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ try to hide from me \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ i told you \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ to breathe easy for a while \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ you asked for it \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ you have some twist words \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ don't make me tell you again \\we live in a beautiful world \\ always make you happy \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ make me sad \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ don't care with your happy ending story \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ set me free \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ and killing me sweetly \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ need a better reason to keep you in my mind\\ we live in beautiful world \\ i do it just for love \\ we live in a beautiful world \\just want to say sorry\\ we live in a beautiful world \\ will say goodbye \\ we live in a beautiful world \\ see you soon

No comments: